Well, we did it! Yesterday we closed on a house for the family. After two epic fails to purchase a home over the past three years, it feels good to finally sign the papers. Not only that, but we got a sweet deal on a place I’m very proud of.
Here’s some stats:
- 3 bedrooms downstairs
- 1 Guest bedroom and office upstairs
- 3 full bathrooms, one half
- 2,780 Square feet
- Tile and Pergo flooring
- Nice kitchen
- 2 car garage
- A POOL!
- Wet bar in the dining room
- Plenty of nearby parks for the boys to play in
- The elementary school is only a mile away, and has great ratings
- Quiet suburban neighborhood in Port Saint Lucie, FL
- 20 minute drive to Fort Pierce marinas
- Equity already!
And some pics to hold you over until you can visit: