This is an amazing beef stew recipe that’s super quick and easy to make. The beer and taco seasoning cook together so brilliantly it’s unbelievable. Makes 4 servings.
1.5 Lbs Beef Brisket
2 Large Potatoes
2 Medium Onions
1 Bag Baby Carrots
4 Cloves Garlic
3 12-oz Cans Light Beer
1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
1/2 Cup Tomato Ketchup
- Chop the onion, garlic, and potatoes into stew-appropriate sizes.
- Put the beef brisket into a slow cooker and cover with beer.
- Add the taco seasoning, ketchup, and chopped ingredients.
- For best results, cook on low heat for 10-12 hours. If you’re impatient, turn up the heat and cook for only 4-5 hours.
- After cooking, use a large spoon and stir well so that beef breaks up into chunks.
- Serve hot with cornbread and enjoy!