I spent the weekend running down issues with the boat. I purchased a new double-size marine battery just to be sure we had full electrical power and she fired right up! I still couldn’t get the outdrive to raise though. After diagnosing the problem, I found the up-solenoid was dead. It’s funny how two issues came up at exactly the same time last week.

With a little bit of hot-wiring I was able to raise the outdrive. I purchased new up and down solenoids and I’ll install them this week sometime. The Raven will once again be sea-worthy…test run in two weeks!

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: