Spices & Seasonings
- Onion powder
- Cut chicken breasts into even halves. Place in plastic wrap and pound until about 3/4″ thick.
- Preheat your charcoal grill to about 300 degrees. Place the chicken breasts over direct heat and apply all a light sprinkling of all spices. Drizzle a bit of the honey over each breast to lightly coat the surface.
- Cook the chicken for 7-10 minutes per side, or until heated to a safe temperature.
- Sprinkle with parsley and basil and top with a generous amount of cheddar cheese.
- Toast a bun, spread on some mayonnaise, add some lettuce and chicken.