2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp Peanut Oil
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp Ginger, minced
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Cups Fresh Green Beans
1 Medium Onion
Juice from 1 Lime
1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Chop the onion into 1-inch slivers.
- Combine and heat the oils over high heat in a large wok.
- Saute the garlic, ginger, and onion for one minute.
- Add the beans, soy sauce, and lime juice and saute for 5-6 minutes or until the beans are cooked to desired doneness.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and serve hot.
RECIPE TIPS: Keep the heat high throughout the entire process, and add the next ingredient to keep the temperature steady. When all of the ingredients have been added, keep the mixture moving so it doesn’t burn. Add a small amount of water if necessary to keep the juice in the bottom of the pan liquid. You can also try substituting the beans for broccoli. Makes 4-servings.