1 Roll Pre-made Pizza Dough
1/4 Cup (or more) Ranch Dressing
1/4 Cup Chopped Red Pepper
1/4 Cup Chopped Yellow Onion
1/4 Cup Chopped Cooked Chicken
1/8 Cup Crushed Cooked Bacon
1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- Preheat your over at 425^F.
- Grease a 9×12 cookie sheet and spread the dough the full area of the sheet.
- Pinch the edge of the dough all the way around to create a small crust.
- Sprinkle the garlic salt evenly over the entire pizza.
- Add the cheese, followed by the other toppings, then sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the top.
- Bake for 14-20 minutes and then serve.
RECIPE TIPS: For a crispy crust, remove the pizza from the cookie sheet halfway through cooking. Also, to help hold the topping together, add a very thin layer of cheese after the other toppings.