- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp wildflower honey
- 1 Tbsp fine chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp white flour
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Large sweet onion
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- Cut the chicken breasts once length-wise and then slice into 1/4-inch pieces (bite size).
- Slice the onion and peppers into shoestring size pieces.
- Coat the chicken pieces lightly with the flour.
- Heat sesame oil over high heat.
- Stir-fry the chicken for about 3 minutes or until golden, then add garlic, honey and soy sauce to coat the chicken and stir-fry for an additional 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-high, add remaining ingredients and continue stir-frying for another 3-5 minutes until all ingredients are cooked to your desired doneness.
- Serve with soba noodles or white rice.